Classic & Durable Tile
Tile Flooring in Middletown, DE
Homeowners looking for versatile flooring that is both beautiful and functional should consider tile floors from Bob Wagner’s Flooring America. Come by our showroom in Middletown, DE, today to browse our impressive inventory of ceramic, porcelain, and stone tiles. We carry many tasteful yet durable options as Middletown’s first choice for tile selections. With help from our knowledgeable staff, improving your home’s interior design and increasing its overall value is simpler than ever! With comprehensive services ranging from at-home room measurements, to design advice and even professional installation, you’ll receive a whole experience when you shop with us. Visit our local showroom today to start your next home renovation project!
The Benefits of Tile Anywhere in Your Home
At Bob Wagner’s Flooring America, we only offer the best tile products from industry-leading brands, including Floorcraft, Mohawk, Shaw, and many more. From ceramic floors to natural stone patios, we will learn your needs to find the perfect tile solution for your home. Discover the advantages of choosing tile:
- Tile is extremely resilient regarding staining and everyday wear and tear, making it perfect for placement in high-traffic areas.
- Tile doesn't need much for upkeep because of its durability, making it easily maintained.
- Tile is very cost-effective and can fit into nearly any budget!
- Tile is water-resistant, which is why it is so popular in moisture-prone rooms.
- Tile flooring can help improve the air quality in your home since they do not hold onto allergens as other flooring types can.
- Installing tiles can also help improve the value of your home.
- Tile can be used on more than just your floors! Ask us about our backsplash and wall tiles.
- Some tiles can even be used outdoors for a walkway or patio.
- Tile is versatile and can be fully customizable when designing your floor or backsplash.
Types of Tile
Our tile selection includes ceramic, porcelain, and stone tiles in various styles, cuts, and colors. From marble-look to wood-look, and even rugged stone selections, you can upgrade the interior and exterior of your home. When choosing new tile floors for your home, consider where you plan to install them. Not all tiles are the same, and options for wall and floor tiles can differ. A tile floor needs to stand up against pet messes and muddy sneakers, while wall tile should ideally resist soap scum and cooking splatters. Learn about our selection:
- Ceramic tile is made of clays fired extra hot. This glazed tile is easy to clean, durable, and can mimic natural wood and stone. Consider a textured ceramic tile if you have pets or kids. There are endless patterns and finishes to consider.
- Porcelain tile is a denser variety of ceramic. Because of its enduring strength, porcelain is famous in commercial settings and bathrooms. It resists significant moisture and comes in endless styles. Choose porcelain tile that mimics hardwood or washed cement; trendy patterns are available.
- Stone tile is made from organic minerals like granite and marble. It’s perfect for kitchens, bathrooms, entryways, and outdoor paces. No two stones are alike, so choosing stone tile means your new installation will be distinctively yours. Stone tile adds value to your home and will last for generations.
Innovative Wood-Look Tile
Wood-look tile flooring is a popular option for those looking for the look of natural wood floors but wants a stronger, more easily maintained flooring type. Crafted from porcelain or ceramic, either of these tile materials can be produced into authentic wood-look fashions, complete with grain patterns and swirls. When water damage becomes a concern, consider our hardwood alternative and have confidence knowing that you can achieve a solid wood look in your kitchen, bathroom, or basement.
Tile’s Easy Upkeep
When you upgrade to tile, you will discover the difference that sturdy, long-lasting ceramic or porcelain tiles can make in your cleaning routine. Tile floors repel allergens, pollen, and dander, providing seasonal relief. Homes with active families and pets will love how easy tile is to clean and maintain. Follow these simple to ensure long-lasting beautiful tile:
- Standard cleaning can be done with a weekly wet mop and regular sweeping or vacuuming.
- For a heavy-duty clean, strong solution all-purpose cleaner can be used on glazed tiles, while unglazed tiles can be treated with paste, water, and scouring powder.
- We recommend consulting your tile’s warranty before using cleaners with harsh chemicals, as they could damage your tile’s finish.
Professional Tile Installation
Bob Wagner’s Flooring America meets all your flooring needs, including tile installation. You can sit back and relax while we handle the work for you! Every member of our installation team is certified and has years of experience installing tile flooring. Protect your investment with proper installation from our reputable installers. We are so confident that you will be satisfied with your new tile flooring that we offer our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. This warranty is our promise to you of a quality installation. If you are unhappy with your new floors within 30 days of installation, we will replace them with another product of the same value at no additional cost.
Contact us to learn more about our tile selection and services. We proudly serve customers in Middletown, Odessa, Townsend, Smyrna, Bear, Clayton, and Newark, DE, as well as Cecilton, Galena, Worton, and Chestertown, MD.